Master of Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) Webinar
Develop the skills to provide leadership in specialised clinical settings.
- Thursday 28 November 2019 06:00 pm until Thursday 28 November 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catherine Fox
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
This course aims to give students the in-depth knowledge and skills required to practice at an advanced nursing level and to provide professional leadership in contemporary clinical and professional nursing specialties. It is designed to build on the knowledge base and clinical skills of specialist nurses.
The role of nurse practitioner places particular emphasis on the development of advanced clinical assessment skills relevant to the nurse's specialty, and development of a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to patient care. The program focuses on this using the Nurse and Midwifery Board of Australia's Nurse Practitioner competencies.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our Bundoora Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Release and Clutch Exhibition Opening
14th Nov 2019 5:30pm
- Turn your trade into a teaching career
15th Nov 2019 3:00pm
- Turn your trade into a teaching career – Information webinar
18th Nov 2019 2:00pm
- Returning to Study
19th Nov 2019 4:00pm
- Master of Business Administration Webinar
25th Nov 2019 6:00pm