Online event: Master of Nursing (Neonatal Care, Neonatal Special Care) webinar
Are you a registered nurse wanting to study Neonatal or Neonatal Special Care? These are two of nine Specialisations available within the Master of Nursing. Join us to hear about online study options, study load and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Monday 05 October 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 05 October 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald and Maria Adamopoulos
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The workforce needs flexible and agile leaders in nursing now. Are you a prospective metropolitan nurse, or wider Victorian nurse wanting to study Neonatal or Neonatal Special Care?
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build Specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
This webinar will explain Neonatal or Neonatal Special Care in the Master of Nursing and how this degree enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and Specialised clinical skills.
This information session delivered by our course coordinators will help you understand both the metropolitan and regional study models, and what it’s like to study with us.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm
- VIEC Amritsar - Study in Australia Digital Expo
1st Oct 2020 3:30pm
- E-pLanet Nepal - Study in Australia Digital Expo
2nd Oct 2020 3:00pm