Master of Nursing webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing and our suite of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) short courses will help you build your career. Hear about online study options, specialisations and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Tuesday 23 November 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 23 November 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Course Coordinator Dr Ewan McDonald explains how La Trobe’s Master of Nursing helps registered nurses build their careers through qualifying in one of our nine specialisations. Learn more about study flexibility that suits your schedule as a working nurse. You’ll also discover how our suite of CPD short courses can help you further your skills and broaden your career opportunities.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Master of Nursing information session
22nd Sep 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 September 2021
23rd Sep 2021 3:30pm
- Study Business webinar
23rd Sep 2021 6:00pm
- Destino Australia y Nueva Zelandia Online Fair
23rd Sep 2021 8:30am
- IDP MEA Hybrid Expo - UAE/Oman Expo
24th Sep 2021 9:00pm