Master of Nursing webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing will help you build your career. Hear about online study options, specialisations and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Tuesday 23 November 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 23 November 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Laurel Weaver
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Course Coordinator Laurel Weaver explains how La Trobe’s Master of Nursing helps registered nurses build their careers through qualifying in one of our nine specialisations. Learn more about study flexibility that suits your schedule as a working nurse.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am
- IDP Education Fair in July - HCMC - 10 July 2022
10th Jul 2022 11:00am