Master of Nursing / Master of Nursing Science webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing, Master of Nursing Science and our suite of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) short courses will help you build your career. Hear about online study options, specialisations and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Tuesday 02 February 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 02 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald and Dr Karen Lawrence
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Course Coordinator Dr Ewan McDonald explains how La Trobe’s Master of Nursing helps registered nurses build their careers through qualifying in one of our nine specialisations. Learn more about study flexibility that suits your schedule as a working nurse. You’ll also discover how our suite of CPD short courses can help you further your skills and broaden your career opportunities.
The Master of Nursing Science will be presented by Course Coordinator Dr Karen Lawrence. Join to learn more about how the Master of Nursing Science provides you with the flexibility to pursue a career in research, leadership and management or nursing education.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Rawalpindi - 20 October 2021
21st Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Global Opportunities - India - 22 October 2021
22nd Oct 2021 9:00pm