Master of Nursing / Master of Nursing Science webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing, Master of Nursing Science and our suite of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) short courses will help you build your career. Hear about online study options, specialisations and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Tuesday 24 November 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 24 November 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald & Dr Karen Lawrence
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Course Coordinator Dr Ewan McDonald explains how La Trobe’s Master of Nursing helps registered nurses build their careers through qualifying in one of our nine specialisations. Learn more about study flexibility that suits your schedule as a working nurse. You’ll also discover how our suite of CPD short courses can help you further your skills and broaden your career opportunities.
The Master of Nursing Science will be presented by Course Coordinator Dr Karen Lawrence. Join to learn more about how the Master of Nursing Science provides you with the flexibility to pursue a career in research, leadership and management or nursing education.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- AUG – Information & Application Day
21st Jan 2021 2:00am
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Master of Health Information Management webinar
27th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Achieve Plus – get the university experience in Year 12
27th Jan 2021 4:00pm