Master of Nursing information session
Find out how the Master of Nursing will help you build your career.
- Wednesday 22 September 2021 05:00 pm until Wednesday 22 September 2021 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Course Coordinator Dr Ewan McDonald will be joined by the teaching team to explain how La Trobe’s Master of Nursing helps registered nurses build their careers through qualifying in one of our nine specialisations. Learn more about study flexibility that suits your schedule as a working nurse.
This information session will help you understand course content, structure and the application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 October 2021
23rd Oct 2021 6:00pm
- iSchoolConnect Study Abroad Fest - 24 October 2021
24th Oct 2021 10:30pm