Online event: Master of Nursing (Emergency Care or Intensive Care) webinar
Are you a registered nurse wanting to study Emergency or Intensive Care? Join our webinar to learn more about these two specialisations available within the Master of Nursing. Hear about online study options, study load and Commonwealth Supported Places.
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 22 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald, Beck Gardner, Laurel Weaver
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The workforce needs flexible and agile leaders in nursing now. Are you wanting to study emergency or intensive care nursing with the flexibility of remote learning?
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
This webinar will explain the emergency and intensive care streams in the Master of Nursing and how this postgraduate qualification enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills.
This information session will be delivered by our course coordinators and will help you understand both the metropolitan and regional study models, as well as what it’s like to study with us.
Other events by type
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm