Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing (Acute Care) will help you build your career.
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 04:00 pm until Wednesday 12 May 2021 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Ewan McDonald, Katie Street and Kate Dell’Oro
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
This webinar will explain Acute Care in the Master of Nursing and how this degree enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills.
This information session delivered by our course coordinators will help you understand both the study model, and what it’s like to study with us.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 September 2021
27th Sep 2021 11:00pm
- The science behind the sport
27th Sep 2021 12:00pm
- What is the difference? - Commerce vs Business
27th Sep 2021 2:00pm
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
28th Sep 2021 6:00pm
- Understand the world around you – then change it with a Bachelor of Global Studies
28th Sep 2021 2:00pm