Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
Are you passionate about nursing with a desire to develop your skills further? Join us to learn how the Master of Nursing (Acute Care) will help you build your career.
- Thursday 15 April 2021 11:00 am until Thursday 15 April 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
This webinar will explain Acute Care in the Master of Nursing and how this degree enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills.
This information session delivered by our course coordinators will help you understand both the study model, and what it’s like to study with us.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm