Online event: Master of Nursing (Acute Care, Critical Care) Webinar, La Trobe Rural Health School
Are you a regional nurse looking to upskill in the areas of acute or critical care? Join our webinar to learn how the La Trobe Rural Health School can help you build your career.
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 23 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Katie Street and Sarah Beasleigh
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become a future leader in the nursing industry.
Delivered by the La Trobe Rural Health School, this webinar will explore the Master of Nursing in the specialisations of acute or critical care and how this degree will enable registered nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills.
The course coordinators will help you understand course content, structure and what's it's like to study with us.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- TC Global Virtual Fair
27th Feb 2021 7:30pm
- IDP Nepal Virtual Fair
27th Feb 2021 5:30pm
- TC Global Australia Virtual Ed Interaction
27th Feb 2021 7:00pm
- Trans Globe Rajkot Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
1st Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Global Opportunities Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
1st Mar 2021 7:30pm