Online event: Master of Nursing (Acute Care) Webinar
Are you a prospective metropolitan nurse, or wider Victorian nurse wanting to study Acute Care? Our webinar will help you find out how to achieve your future goals.
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 24 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Ewan McDonald, Sarah Beasleigh, Katie Street
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The workforce needs flexible and agile leaders in Nursing now. Are you a prospective metropolitan nurse, or wider Victorian nurse wanting to study Acute Care.
Become a future leader in the nursing industry. Build specialised knowledge in clinical practice and management techniques to become an essential member of the multidisciplinary team.
This webinar will explain Acute Care in the Master of Nursing and how this degree enables nurses to upskill and develop fundamental knowledge and specialised clinical skills.
This information session delivered by our course coordinators will help you understand both the metropolitan and regional study models, and what it’s like to study with us.
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online event: Nexus program - A revolutionary new path into secondary teaching webinar
24th Sep 2020 6:00pm
- VIEC Hyderabad - Study in Australia Digital Expo
24th Sep 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: The benefits of a bilingual brain
24th Sep 2020 5:30pm
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm