Online event: Master of Mental Health Webinar
Realise your potential with La Trobe's Master of Mental Health. Join us to learn how this postgraduate degree helps you build you career through a mix of theory and clinical practice. Hear about the online course delivery, advanced clinical training and early exit options.
- Wednesday 27 May 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 27 May 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Kate Emond
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Mental Health aims to provide you with a deeper understanding of mental health, through systematic analysis and reflection on the relationships between theory and clinical practice.
Join this webinar to hear directly from course coordinator Kate Emond about the course content, clinical skills development and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
This course can be studied completely online.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- IDP Virtual Roadshow – Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait and Bahrain
31st Oct 2020 7:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP (Bangalore)
31st Oct 2020 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP Mumbai
2nd Nov 2020 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - AES Dhaka
3rd Nov 2020 3:00pm