Master of International Development webinar
Are you excited by a career in international development? Join our webinar to explore about how our highly regarded Master program helps you make an impact and create a better world. Learn how you can access a Commonwealth Supported Place to reduce your study fees.
- Monday 21 November 2022 06:00 pm until Monday 21 November 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Brooke Wilmsen and Dr Tom McNamara
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Learn to understand the complexity of international development and how to effectively analyse and respond to challenges.
Benefit from lectures supported by experienced practitioners who have worked with Oxfam, the Australian Red Cross, the World Health Organization, the United Nations and more.
La Trobe’s Master of International Development coordinators Dr Brooke Wilmsen and Dr Tom McNamara will provide insights on course content, structure, career opportunities and much more. Ask questions and have them answered live by our leading academics.
A limited number of Commonwealth Supported Places (CSPs) are available for this course and you could be eligible. A CSP is subsidised by the Australian Government as a contribution towards your costs for the duration of the course. You can also defer your contribution, so you pay later.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am