Master of Inclusion and Diversity webinar
Equip yourself with the skills to teach in all areas of inclusion and diversity. Study online, select the electives you are passionate about and have your course fees covered by the government’s Master of Inclusive Education scholarship.
- Monday 21 June 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 21 June 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Anne Southall
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Inclusion and Diversity is designed to equip mainstream and specialist teachers with the knowledge and skills to maximise learning outcomes for all students, particularly those students who experience learning difficulties or disabilities, autism, multiple disabilities and mental health issues.
Find out how to have your course fees covered by applying for the Victorian government’s Master of Inclusive Education Scholarships.
Presented by Course Coordinator Anne Southall, the webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm