Online event: Master of Inclusion and Diversity Webinar
Learn how you can equip yourself with the skills to teach in all areas of inclusion and diversity. Study online and select the electives you are passionate about.
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 24 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Anne Southall
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Inclusion and Diversity is designed to equip mainstream and specialist teachers with the knowledge and skills to maximise learning outcomes for all students, particularly those students who experience learning difficulties or disabilities, autism, multiple disabilities and mental health issues.
Presented by Course Coordinator Anne Southall, the webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided in the confirmation and reminder emails after registration.
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Already have your Aspire offer? Find out about Aspire Second Chance
8th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Career practitioner advisory webinar
14th Dec 2020 9:30am