Online event: Master of Inclusion and Diversity Webinar
Learn how you can equip yourself with the skills to teach in all areas of inclusion and diversity. Study online and select the electives you are passionate about.
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 24 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Anne Southall
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Inclusion and Diversity is designed to equip mainstream and specialist teachers with the knowledge and skills to maximise learning outcomes for all students, particularly those students who experience learning difficulties or disabilities, autism, multiple disabilities and mental health issues.
Presented by Course Coordinator Anne Southall, the webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided in the confirmation and reminder emails after registration.
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Expo - 07 March 2021 - Lahore
7th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 08 March 2021 - Lahore
8th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Career Shaper Jaipur Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
8th Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 09 March 2021 - Lahore
9th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- IDP Cambodia - Study in Australia & New Zealand Digital Expo
11th Mar 2021 1:00pm