Master of Healthcare Analytics and Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Webinar
Hear from our Course Coordinator on all things Digital Health.
- Wednesday 28 August 2019 06:00 pm until Wednesday 28 August 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kevin Yap
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There is a shortage of qualified staff in hospitals and other health service and planning organisations, including government health departments, who have knowledge in health data analytics and the applications of digital health technologies.
There is a need for new and emerging types of health workers with specific knowledge and skills in health data analytics and digital health. There is also a very urgent need for currently practicing health professionals and managers to up-skill in digital health and analytics in order to work effectively and safely in the clinical digital health arena.
Join us to hear about how you can gain these skills through our Master of Healthcare Analytics or our Graduate Certificate in Digital Health.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our City Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe City Campus
Other events by type
- La Trobe University Expo – Colombo, Sri Lanka
16th Sep 2019 3:30pm
- Master of Exercise Physiology Webinar
17th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
19th Sep 2019 6:45pm
- Build your study skills webinar
19th Sep 2019 6:00pm
- The Leader's Voice - Decision Making in Sports
19th Sep 2019 7:15am