Online event: Master of Health Sciences (Rehabilitation Counselling) webinar
Help people recovering from injuries or living with mental health conditions or disabilities improve their quality of life. Tune into this webinar to learn how you can become a recognised Rehabilitation Counsellor by studying our Master of Health Sciences.
- Thursday 30 July 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 30 July 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Paul O'Halloran
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Become an expert in Rehabilitation Counselling by studying our Master of Health Sciences.
In the accredited Rehabilitation Counselling stream of the Master of Health Sciences, you’ll build skills in counselling techniques, case management and vocational rehabilitation to prepare you for work as a Rehabilitation Counsellor. You’ll also either undertake research or a practice-based project to apply your knowledge and skills to specialised rehabilitation settings.
Join our webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Dr Paul O'Halloran about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm
- TC Global Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 6:30pm
- Geebee Education Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 8:30pm
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm