Online event: Master of Health Information Management Webinar
Now more than ever there is a pressing and rapidly growing demand throughout the health sector for experts in all areas of health information management. Learn how La Trobe’s Master of Health Information Management will provide you with the required expertise by combining theory with extensive hands-on experience in work environments across the health sector.
- Tuesday 28 July 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 28 July 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Jenn Lee
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Be the expert in health information management the health industry urgently needs. La Trobe’s Master of Health Information Management combines theory with extensive hands-on experience and prepares you for a range of careers across the health sector.
Presented by Course Coordinator Jenn Lee, find out more about course content, graduate outcomes, and how this course can further your career in health. Have all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am