Master of Health Administration webinar
COVD-19 has shown how important the health services really are. Discover how a Master of Health Administration will help you advance into leadership & management roles in the public and private sectors.
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 June 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Hanan Khalil
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Health Administration will help you develop the skills and experience you need to lead and manage projects, health agencies, services and programs. We'll prepare you to advance into senior management in the public and private sectors in general management and in specialist roles in areas such as project management, quality management and the management of particular health professions.
The combination of evening, block and online study modes means that you can choose when and how you study. You can either study online or at our City Campus.
Tune in to learn about commonwealth supported places and hear directly from course coordinator Associate Professor Hanan Khalil about the course content, structure and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- SET Education Melbourne - Exhibition May 2021
15th May 2021 1:30pm
- TheRightU – Health and Life Sciences Fair
15th May 2021 2:00pm
- Duc Anh Education Fair in Hanoi
15th May 2021 5:00pm
- Duc Anh Education Fair in Ho Chi Minh City
16th May 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
18th May 2021 5:00pm