Master of Health Administration webinar
COVD-19 has shown how important the health services really are. Discover how a Master of Health Administration will help you advance into leadership & management roles in the public and private sectors.
- Thursday 17 February 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 17 February 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Hanan Khalil
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Health Administration will help you develop the skills and experience you need to lead and manage projects, health agencies, services and programs. We'll prepare you to advance into senior management in the public and private sectors in general management and in specialist roles in areas such as project management, quality management and the management of particular health professions.
The combination of evening, block and online study modes means that you can choose when and how you study. You can either study online or at our City Campus.
Tune in to learn about commonwealth supported places and hear directly from course coordinator Associate Professor Hanan Khalil about the course content, structure and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- 'Uninhibited Play': the political and pragmatic dimensions of intoxication within queer cultures
18th May 2022 4:00pm
- Career Practitioners' Conference
18th May 2022 8:30am
- IDP Education Fair - Abu Dhabi
19th May 2022 11:00pm
- IDP Education Fair - Dubai - 20 May 2022
20th May 2022 11:00pm
- StudyCo Exhibition - Dubai - 22 May 2022
22nd May 2022 11:00pm