Master of Health Administration webinar
COVID-19 has shown how important the health services really are. Discover how our Master of Health Administration helps you advance into leadership and management roles in the public and private sectors.
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 25 November 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Hanan Khalil
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Health Administration helps you develop the skills and experience you need to lead and manage projects, health agencies, services and programs. We'll prepare you to advance into senior management in the public and private sectors in general management and in specialist roles in areas such as project management, quality management and the management of particular health professions.
The combination of evening, block and online study modes means that you can choose when and how you study. You can either study online or at our City Campus.
Tune in to learn about Commonwealth Supported Places and hear directly from Course Coordinator Associate Professor Hanan Khalil about the course content, structure and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Rawalpindi - 20 October 2021
21st Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Global Opportunities - India - 22 October 2021
22nd Oct 2021 9:00pm