Online event: Master of Health Administration webinar
COVID-19 has shown how important the health services really are. Discover how a Master of Health Administration will help you advance into leadership & management roles in the public and private sectors.
- Tuesday 22 September 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 22 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Hanan Khalil
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Health Administration will help you develop the skills and experience you need to lead and manage projects, health agencies, services and programs. We'll prepare you to advance into senior management in the public and private sectors in general management and in specialist roles in areas such as project management, quality management and the management of particular health professions.
The combination of evening, block and online study modes means that you can choose when and how you study. You can either study online or at our City Campus.
Tune in to learn about commonwealth supported places and hear directly from course coordinator Associate Professor Hanan Khalil about the course content, structure and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Returning to study
17th Dec 2020 5:30pm