Master of Financial Analysis (suite) webinar
Are you ready to conquer the global financial markets? Around the world, firms are searching for finance experts who can help them leverage their investments and navigate risk. Find out how a Master of Financial Analysis can position you for a successful career in finance.
- Tuesday 22 June 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 22 June 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Greg Jamieson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
To give you these highly sought-after skills, we've carefully designed our Master of Financial Analysis to cover core skills in financial analysis and valuation. You'll also have the opportunity to develop a specialty through electives in investment or financial risk management. Learn in a trading room equipped with Bloomberg Terminals, then use them for your personal research and to obtain the Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) certificate.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from Course Coordinator Dr Greg Jamieson about the course structure, entry requirements and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - India - 23 October 2021
23rd Oct 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - IDP Education - Kenya
23rd Oct 2021 5:00pm