Master of Exercise Physiology webinar
Improve the life of people in the community by studying a Master of Exercise Physiology. Join this webinar to learn more about the program and the exciting career opportunities.
- Tuesday 21 June 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 21 June 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Jayden Hunter
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Study La Trobe’s Master of Exercise Physiology and become an accredited exercise physiologist.
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Hear all about how La Trobe will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to thrive in this field.
Join our informative webinar to hear from Course Coordinator Jayden Hunter about the course structure, entry requirements and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
29th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am