Online event: Master of Exercise Physiology Webinar
Improve the life of people in the community by studying a Master of Exercise Physiology. Join this webinar to learn more about the program and the exciting career opportunities.
- Wednesday 29 July 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 29 July 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Brett Gordon
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Hear all about how La Trobe will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to thrive in this field.
Course Coordinator Dr Brett Gordon will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am