Master of Ergonomics, Safety and Health webinar
Advance your career in this growth area and graduate to work in a range of industries including mining, logistics, healthcare, and in the private and public sector. Join our webinar to discover how this online course equips you with the skillset to work as a professional in the rapidly growing field of OHS. Have all your questions answered in a live Q&A with the course coordinator.
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 June 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Rwth Stuckey
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our Master of Ergonomics, Safety and Health helps you develop the diverse range of skills needed in Australian and international workplaces. Areas of study include OHS principles and legislation, public health, health promotion and prevention, green and sustainable ergonomics, and designing for a diverse workforce.
Our course is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners and educators, and our online format enables you to study from wherever you choose.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process, whilst having all your questions answered directly by Rwth Stuckey, who is teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 28 April 2021
28th Apr 2021 6:30pm