Master of Ergonomics, Safety and Health webinar
Join our world class academics to find out all about La Trobe’s highly regarded Ergonomics, Safety and Health program.
- Wednesday 22 June 2022 06:00 pm until Wednesday 22 June 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Rwth Stuckey
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our Master of Ergonomics, Safety and Health helps you develop the diverse range of skills needed in Australian and international workplaces. Areas of study include OHS principles and legislation, public health, health promotion and prevention, green and sustainable ergonomics, and designing for a diverse workforce.
Our course is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners and educators, and our online format enables you to study from wherever you choose.
The webinar will help you understand course content, structure and application process, whilst having all your questions answered directly by Rwth Stuckey, who is teaching the program.
This course currently has limited Commonwealth supported places (CSPs) available. Attend the webinar to find out how you can access the government subsidy.
Other events by type
- Meet Your Future… In Australia! - OZTrekk - 30 January 2023
30 Jan 2023 7:00 pm
- Master of Public Health and Master of Health Administration webinar
2 Feb 2023 12:30 pm
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am