Master of Disability Practice Webinar
The Master of Disability Practice is a fully online course designed and taught by leading researchers from La Trobe University.
- Wednesday 17 July 2019 06:00 pm until Wednesday 17 July 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Professor Christine Bigby - Director, Living with a Disability Research Centre, and course Lecturer Sian Anderson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
This course provides professionals working in diverse contexts with an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills to enhance their confidence and practice in working directly with people with disabilities and their families. It will also equip them to understand the current disability landscape at a time of significant reform and tackle disadvantage through system level change.
Students will gain a strong grounding in research methods including literature review and undertake a supervised industry project in a disability-related field, culminating in the submission of a minor research thesis.
The Master of Disability Practice is structured flexibly so that students have an opportunity to customise their learning program to meet their own professional training needs. Single subject enrolment is also available.
Our webinar series is shot from locations at our many campuses. This course is studied completely online. The map below shows our Bundoora Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Open Day Albury-Wodonga Campus
18th Aug 2019 10:00am
- How to write your Aspire application
20th Aug 2019 6:00pm
- Open Day Sydney Campus
22nd Aug 2019 4:00pm
- Open Day Bendigo Campus
25th Aug 2019 10:00am
- Master of Healthcare Analytics and Graduate Certificate in Digital Health Webinar
28th Aug 2019 6:00pm