Master of Disability Practice webinar
Discover more about how this course equips you to further your career in the rapidly growing disability sector. The Master of Disability Practice is a fully online course designed and taught by leading researchers from La Trobe University’s Living with Disability Research Centre.
- Tuesday 24 May 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 24 May 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Sian Anderson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Disability Practice is structured flexibly so that students have an opportunity to customise their learning program to meet their own professional training needs. This course provides professionals working in diverse contexts with an opportunity to develop knowledge and skills to enhance their confidence and practice in working directly with people with disabilities and their families. It will also equip them to understand the current disability landscape at a time of significant reform and tackle disadvantage through system level change.
Join this webinar to hear directly from course coordinator Dr Sian Anderson about the course content, career outcomes and how to access Commonwealth Supported Places. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am