Master of Data Science webinar
Study online or on campus and boost your career in the dynamic field of data science. Join this webinar to explore the different specialisations and hear about the many career opportunities this degree offers. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Academic teaching the program.
- Tuesday 18 October 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 18 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Andriy Olenko
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Now, more than ever, the world is demanding clever solutions to society's evolving problems.
Employers from a range of sectors—from science to finance—are searching for intelligent minds who understand data science and can also apply their knowledge of their industries.
We’ve carefully designed our Master of Data Science to give you a solid foundation in computer science, statistics and applied data analysis. Study either online or on campus and choose from a wide range of industry relevant specialisations.
Gain practical experience through a research project or an intensive industry placement with organisations like Australian Institute of Sport, Telstra or the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. La Trobe also has industry partnerships with Optus, Cisco and Pivot Maritime.
Presented by Course Coordinator Associate Professor Andriy Olenko, in this webinar you’ll learn more about the practice-focused curriculum, Commonwealth Supported Places and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am