Master of Data Science Webinar
Discover more about how La Trobe’s Master of Data Science prepares you for a successful career in this rapidly growing field.
- Tuesday 26 April 2022 06:00 pm until Tuesday 26 April 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Bridie Clarke - Regional manager - International recruitment
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Andriy Olenko
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: Postgraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
Now, more than ever, the world is demanding clever solutions to society's evolving problems.
Employers from a range of sectors—from science to finance—are searching for intelligent minds who understand data science and can also apply their knowledge of their industries.
We’ve carefully designed our Master of Data Science to give you a solid foundation in computer science, statistics and applied data analysis. Developed in partnership with industry leaders, it'll give you the opportunity to specialise in Artificial intelligence analytics, big data and cloud computing, bioinformatics, business applications, data modelling and analytics, mathematical data science, sport analytics—and also gain practical experience through a research project or an intensive industry placement with organisations like Australian Institute of Sport, Telstra or the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. La Trobe also has industry partnerships with Optus, Cisco and Pivot Maritime.
Presented by Course Coordinator Associate Professor Andriy Olenko, in this webinar you’ll learn more about the practice-focused curriculum, Commonwealth Supported Places and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- 'Uninhibited Play': the political and pragmatic dimensions of intoxication within queer cultures
18th May 2022 4:00pm
- Career Practitioners' Conference
18th May 2022 8:30am
- IDP Education Fair - Abu Dhabi
19th May 2022 11:00pm
- IDP Education Fair - Dubai - 20 May 2022
20th May 2022 11:00pm
- StudyCo Exhibition - Dubai - 22 May 2022
22nd May 2022 11:00pm