Master of Data Science webinar
With organisations seeking to understand the massive amounts of data now at their disposal, the need for data professionals is at an all-time high. Join this webinar to learn how you can become a skilled data scientist.
- Wednesday 03 February 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 03 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Andriy Olenko
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Now, more than ever, the world is demanding clever solutions to society's evolving problems.
Employers from a range of sectors—from science to finance—are searching for intelligent minds who understand data science and can also apply their knowledge of their industries.
We’ve carefully designed our Master of Data Science to give you a solid foundation in computer science, statistics and applied data analysis. Developed in partnership with industry leaders, it'll give you the opportunity to specialise in big data and cloud computing, analytical science, or bioinformatics—and also gain practical experience through a research project or an intensive industry placement with organisations like Australian Institute of Sport, Telstra or the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre. La Trobe also has industry partnerships with Optus, Cisco and Pivot Maritime.
Presented by Course Coordinator Associate Professor Andriy Olenko, in this webinar you’ll learn more about the practice-focused curriculum, Commonwealth Supported Places and career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- SUN Online International Education Expo 2021 (January)
16th Jan 2021 2:00pm
- IDP Singapore - Study Abroad Fair
17th Jan 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Teaching (Primary / Secondary) webinar
18th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm