Master of Cybersecurity webinar
Cybersecurity specialists are currently in short supply. Join this webinar to learn about course content, delivery and career outcomes.
- Monday 23 May 2022 06:00 pm until Monday 23 May 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Ben Soh
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe's Master of Cybersecurity prepares you for a successful career in this fast-growing field, whether you have an IT background or not.
The degree has been carefully designed by industry leaders to first give you a strong foundation in cybersecurity, then invite you to specialise in either computer science, business operations or artificial intelligence.
Build fundamental skills in system design, implementation, testing and documentation. Develop technical expertise in pen testing, blockchain and cyber forensics, and get hands-on experience applying your knowledge in our state-of-the-art Internet of Things (IoT) and wireless labs. You'll also get to hone your networking skills in our CISCO networking and security labs.
Join our informative webinar to hear from the course coordinator about the course details including entry requirements, fees, and the professional development and career opportunities that this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- 'Uninhibited Play': the political and pragmatic dimensions of intoxication within queer cultures
18th May 2022 4:00pm
- Career Practitioners' Conference
18th May 2022 8:30am
- IDP Education Fair - Abu Dhabi
19th May 2022 11:00pm
- IDP Education Fair - Dubai - 20 May 2022
20th May 2022 11:00pm
- StudyCo Exhibition - Dubai - 22 May 2022
22nd May 2022 11:00pm