Master of Clinical Psychology webinar
Learn how to take your career in psychology to the next level by studying our accredited Master of Clinical Psychology. Learn practical skills and knowledge essential for a career in professional clinical psychology.
- Tuesday 20 June 2023 06:00 pm until Tuesday 20 June 2023 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Chris Pepping
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Take your career in psychology to the next level with the Master of Clinical Psychology.
You'll learn practical skills and knowledge essential for a career in professional clinical psychology. The curriculum covers areas such as cognitive behavioural therapy, child and adolescent mental health, psychopathology, counselling skills, psychological assessment and treatment, and advanced psychotherapy process skills.
You'll also explore the ethical and professional issues associated with work in this field, and develop skills in writing professional-standard assessment reports suitable for a range of referral agencies or contexts.
During your clinical placement practicum, you'll perform clinic intake assessments and conduct case work with clients including face-to-face assessment and intervention with adults and children.
Join our webinar to hear more information and ask your questions in a live Q&A with the course coordinator.
Other events by type
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Kingston, Canada - 28 September 2023
28 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Toronto, Canada - 29 September 2023
29 Sept 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Alberta, Canada - 2nd October 2023
2 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 3rd October 2023
3 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 4th October 2023
4 Oct 2023 11:00 am