Master of Clinical Audiology webinar
Transform the future of hearing. Take this opportunity to find out more about entering La Trobe’s Master of Clinical Audiology course. In this webinar, you’ll be informed about course structure, clinical placements and career opportunities.
- Tuesday 25 July 2023 06:00 pm until Tuesday 25 July 2023 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Bojana Šarkić
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Whether you're building on your existing study in health or seeking specialised skills for the next stage of your career, La Trobe's Master of Clinical Audiology is your springboard to a rewarding career as an audiologist.
With class sizes that ensure you'll receive personal support, we'll equip you with knowledge and skills in advanced audiology. You'll develop a fundamental understanding of the nature of sound, as well as speech and auditory perception.
Join our webinar to hear from course coordinator Dr Bojana Šarkić about the course details including entry requirements, placements, fees and the career opportunities this degree offers. Ask questions and have them answered live by the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - Alberta, Canada - 2nd October 2023
2 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 3rd October 2023
3 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- OzTREKK Study Down Under Event - British Columbia, Canada - 4th October 2023
4 Oct 2023 11:00 am
- Study Abroad Consultants - Get FREE Counselling | AECC (aeccglobal.in) - Hyderabad, India - 7 October 2023
7 Oct 2023 12:00 pm
- Study Abroad, Overseas Education Consultant, Get Free Counselling! | IDP India - Mumbai - 7 October 2023
7 Oct 2023 11:00 am