Master of Chemical Sciences webinar
Refine your chemistry skills. Join this webinar to learn how you can advance your career and become an expert in the areas of Chemical Sciences. Ask your questions in a live Q&A with the Course Coordinator.
- Thursday 20 October 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 20 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Peter Barnard
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Refine your chemistry skills.
La Trobe's Master of Chemical Sciences gives you advanced training in key chemistry fields such as analytical, computational, medicinal, organic, inorganic and physical chemistry. Complete a research project, prepare a thesis and graduate ready for chemistry careers across a wide variety of industries.
Join this information sessions to find out what it’s like to learn in state-of-the-art facilities such as the La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science (LIMS). Course Coordinator Associate Professor Peter Barnard will help you learn more about the course content and structure, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life as a postgraduate student at La Trobe. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am