Online event: Master of Chemical Sciences Webinar
Listen in and learn how the Master of Chemical Sciences helps you become an expert in chemistry.
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 24 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Peter Barnard
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe's Master of Chemical Sciences gives you advanced training in key chemistry fields such as analytical, computational, medicinal, organic, inorganic and physical chemistry. Complete a research project, prepare a thesis and graduate ready for chemistry careers across a wide variety of industries.
Course coordinator Dr Peter Barnard will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. Tune into this webinar to hear about subsidised fees through Commonwealth Supported Places and be given the opportunity to ask questions.
This course is studied at our Bundoora Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided after registration.
Other events by type
- SET Education Melbourne - Exhibition May 2021
15th May 2021 1:30pm
- TheRightU – Health and Life Sciences Fair
15th May 2021 2:00pm
- Duc Anh Education Fair in Hanoi
15th May 2021 5:00pm
- Duc Anh Education Fair in Ho Chi Minh City
16th May 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
18th May 2021 5:00pm