Master of Business Analytics webinar
Learn how the Master of Business Analytics equips you with the relevant skillset to become a business analytics professional.
- Monday 22 November 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 22 November 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Mei-Tai (Debbie) Chu
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
As digital technology becomes more powerful, businesses are amassing a wealth of data. But machines can't make business decisions alone. Today, employers are looking for creative minds to find innovative solutions.
To help make sense of our complex world, we've carefully designed our Master of Business Analytics to give you a solid foundation in business, data analytics and digital innovation. It'll give you practical skills to grow your career and help develop your interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, creativity and business acumen.
Join us to hear more about this exciting degree, and how it delivers the practical and theoretical skills needed to create business solutions such as predictive modelling, risk assessment and data visualisation.
Presented by the Course Coordinator, learn about the impressive industry connections, practice-focused curriculum and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
27th Jun 2022 10:00am
- Can Australia compete in the global innovation and commercialisation race?
30th Jun 2022 6:00pm
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am
- IDP Education Fair in July - HCMC - 10 July 2022
10th Jul 2022 11:00am