Master of Business Analytics webinar
Business and data analysts are in high demand. Find out from our Course Coordinator KL Ong how La Trobe’s Master of Business Analytics equips you with the relevant skillset to become a business analytics professional. Hear about flexible study options and career opportunities. Ask all your questions in a live Q&A.
- Thursday 04 February 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 04 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Kok-Leong Ong
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
As digital technology becomes more powerful, businesses are amassing a wealth of data. But machines can't make business decisions alone. Today, employers are looking for creative minds to find innovative solutions.
To help make sense of our complex world, we've carefully designed our Master of Business Analytics to give you a solid foundation in business, data analytics and digital innovation. It'll give you practical skills to grow your career and help develop your interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, creativity and business acumen.
Join us to hear more about this exciting degree, and how it delivers the practical and theoretical skills needed to create business solutions such as predictive modelling, risk assessment and data visualisation.
Presented by Course Coordinator KL Ong, learn about the impressive industry connections, practice-focused curriculum and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- SUN Online International Education Expo 2021 (January)
16th Jan 2021 2:00pm
- IDP Singapore - Study Abroad Fair
17th Jan 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Teaching (Primary / Secondary) webinar
18th Jan 2021 6:00pm
- Study education – how to apply and get support
19th Jan 2021 5:30pm
- Study health or social work – how to apply and get support
21st Jan 2021 5:30pm