Master of Business Analytics webinar
Business and data analysts are in high demand. Find out from our Course Coordinator Mei-Tai Chu how La Trobe’s Master of Business Analytics equips you with the relevant skillset to become a business analytics professional. Hear about flexible study options and career opportunities. Ask all your questions in a live Q&A.
- Thursday 04 February 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 04 February 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Mei-Tai Chu
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
As digital technology becomes more powerful, businesses are amassing a wealth of data. But machines can't make business decisions alone. Today, employers are looking for creative minds to find innovative solutions.
To help make sense of our complex world, we've carefully designed our Master of Business Analytics to give you a solid foundation in business, data analytics and digital innovation. It'll give you practical skills to grow your career and help develop your interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, creativity and business acumen.
Join us to hear more about this exciting degree, and how it delivers the practical and theoretical skills needed to create business solutions such as predictive modelling, risk assessment and data visualisation.
Presented by Course Coordinator Mei-Tai Chu, learn about the impressive industry connections, practice-focused curriculum and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Master of Social Work webinar
21st Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Lahore - 25 October 2021
25th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Lahore - 26 October 2021
26th Oct 2021 5:00pm