Master of Business Analytics Webinar
Business and data analysts are in high demand. Find out from our Course Coordinator how La Trobe’s Master of Business Analytics equips you with the relevant skillset to become a business analytics professional. Hear about flexible study options, career opportunities and ask all your questions in a live Q&A.
- Wednesday 25 May 2022 12:00 pm until Wednesday 25 May 2022 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Bridie Clarke - Regional manager - International recruitment
firstname.lastname@example.org; 03 9479 5296
- Presented by:
- Dr Mei-Tai (Debbie) Chu
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate
As digital technology becomes more powerful, businesses are amassing a wealth of data. But machines can't make business decisions alone. Today, employers are looking for creative minds to find innovative solutions.
To help make sense of our complex world, we've carefully designed our Master of Business Analytics to give you a solid foundation in business, data analytics and digital innovation. It'll give you practical skills to grow your career and help develop your interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, creativity and business acumen.
Join us to hear more about this exciting degree, and how it delivers the practical and theoretical skills needed to create business solutions such as predictive modelling, risk assessment and data visualisation.
Presented by the Course Coordinator, learn about the impressive industry connections, practice-focused curriculum and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- ARCSHS Summer Research Showcase
15 Feb 2023 4:00 pm
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am
- RIC Study and Go Abroad Fairs - Vancouver - 2 March 2023
2 Mar 2023 2:00 pm
- RIC Study and Go Abroad Fairs - Montreal - 4 March 2023
4 Mar 2023 1:00 pm
- RIC Study and Go Abroad Fairs - Toronto - 5 March 2023
5 Mar 2023 1:00 pm