Master of Business Administration webinar
Accelerate your career by completing your MBA with La Trobe. Excel with first-class management and leadership skills and study with like-minded professionals. Join us to learn why La Trobe’s MBA is right for you and hear directly from alumni who completed our MBA.
- Monday 19 April 2021 06:00 pm until Monday 19 April 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Jennifer Spoor
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our Master of Business Administration accelerates your career with a practical, industry-focused approach. Through enterprise learning and the United Nations-backed 'Principles for Responsible Management Education' (PRME), you'll gain the skills and knowledge to balance economic and sustainability outcomes. Flexible learning allows you to fit your study around work and lifestyle commitments.
The webinar will help you understand course content, scholarships and application process, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program. You’ll also meet current and past students who’ll speak about their experiences of the MBA and how their careers look now.
With several intakes per year, the La Trobe Master of Business Administration is designed for working professionals and can be studied online and at any of our campuses (City, Bendigo, Shepparton, Albury-Wodonga and Mildura).
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Expo - 08 March 2021 - Lahore
8th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 09 March 2021 - Lahore
9th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- IDP Cambodia - Study in Australia & New Zealand Digital Expo
11th Mar 2021 1:00pm
- IDP Education Philippines - International Education Virtual Fair March 2021
13th Mar 2021 3:00pm
- IDP Education Middle East & Africa - Virtual Expo March 2021 in KSA, Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait & Bahrain.
13th Mar 2021 7:00pm