Master of Business Administration webinar
Accelerate your career by completing your MBA with La Trobe. Excel with first-class management and leadership skills and study with like-minded professionals. Join us to learn why La Trobe’s MBA is right for you and hear directly from alumni who completed our MBA.
- Thursday 08 December 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 08 December 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Geraldine Kennett
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our Master of Business Administration accelerates your career with a practical, industry-focused approach. Through enterprise learning and the United Nations-backed 'Principles for Responsible Management Education' (PRME), you'll gain the skills and knowledge to balance economic and sustainability outcomes. Flexible learning allows you to fit your study around work and lifestyle commitments. Plus, you may be eligible for a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship and receive up to a 25% reduction on your course fees.
The webinar will help you understand course content, scholarships and application process, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program. You’ll also meet current and past students who’ll speak about their experiences of the MBA and how their careers look now.
With several intakes per year, the La Trobe Master of Business Administration is designed for working professionals and can be studied online and at any of our campuses (City, Bendigo, Shepparton, Albury-Wodonga and Mildura).
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am