Online event: Master of Business Administration webinar
Accelerate your career by completing your MBA with La Trobe. Excel with first-class management and leadership skills and study with like-minded professionals. Join us to learn why La Trobe’s MBA is right for you and hear directly from alumni who completed our MBA.
- Monday 21 September 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 21 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Geraldine Kennett
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our Master of Business Administration accelerates your career with a practical, industry-focused approach. Through enterprise learning and the United Nations-backed 'Principles for Responsible Management Education' (PRME), you'll gain the skills and knowledge to balance economic and sustainability outcomes. Flexible learning allows you to fit your study around work and lifestyle commitments.
The webinar will help you understand course content, scholarships and application process, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program. You’ll also meet current and past students who’ll speak about their experiences of the MBA and how their careers look now.
With several intakes per year, the La Trobe MBA is designed for working professionals and can be studied online and at any of our campuses (City, Bendigo, Shepparton, Albury-Wodonga and Mildura).
The event is available via Zoom. The web link will be provided upon registration.
La Trobe University, City Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm
- VIEC Ludhiana - Study in Australia Digital Expo
28th Sep 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Social, political and tech dilemmas raised by social media censorship
29th Sep 2020 5:30pm
- Media Exposing the Wrongs of Bad Corporate Behaviour
30th Sep 2020 6:00pm