Master of Artificial Intelligence webinar
The AI revolution is here. Will you join us? La Trobe's Master of Artificial Intelligence will set you on an exciting new path. Explore key technical areas including interactive media and computer vision, or natural language processing. Choose from a wide range of electives such as cybersecurity, big data, digital business, and digital health.
- Thursday 16 September 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 16 September 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Henry Duh
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The AI revolution is here. Will you join us?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the most powerful forces behind digital disruption. And it’s set to inject $15.7 trillion into the global economy by 2030.*
La Trobe’s Master of Artificial Intelligence will set you on an exciting new path. It’s the only Masters in AI in Australia that allows you to specialise in key technical areas, including interactive media and computer vision, or natural language processing. And you can also follow your curiosity, choosing from a wide range of electives including cybersecurity, big data, digital business and digital health.
Join this webinar to hear directly from course coordinator Professor Henry Duh about the course content, commonwealth supported places and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
* PwC, 2017, Global Artificial Intelligence Study: Sizing the price.
Other events by type
- Study Overseas Expo - 3 July 2022
3rd Jul 2022 12:00pm
- IDP Education Fair in July - Hanoi - 9 July 2022
9th Jul 2022 11:00am
- IDP Education Fair in July - HCMC - 10 July 2022
10th Jul 2022 11:00am
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions webinar
12th Jul 2022 5:00pm
- VTAC Parent and Student Information Evening 2022
18th Jul 2022 6:00pm