Master of Artificial Intelligence webinar
The AI revolution is here. Will you join us? La Trobe's Master of Artificial Intelligence will set you on an exciting new path. Explore key technical areas including Intelligent systems and robotics, Interactive media and computer vision and Natural language processing. You will also be able to choose from a wide range of electives such as cybersecurity, big data, digital business, and digital health.
- Wednesday 25 May 2022 06:00 pm until Wednesday 25 May 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Lydia Cui
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Kickstart your career in this exciting field with La Trobe's Master of Artificial Intelligence.
In this degree, you'll learn to harness key AI technologies and applications that are sparking innovation in a range of industries. You'll graduate with the technical capabilities to drive change and improve business outcomes across digital healthcare, smart manufacturing, smart cities, sustainable energy infrastructure, precision agriculture and more.
Choose a specialisation in a key technical area of AI – interactive media and computer vision, intelligent systems and robotics, or natural language processing. You'll benefit from the first-hand knowledge and experience of your teachers, many of whom are world-renowned researchers.
Join this webinar to hear directly from course coordinator Dr Lydia Cui about the course content, commonwealth supported places and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am