Master of Art Therapy webinar
Graduate to practise as an art therapist in clinical settings including hospitals, community health programs and rehabilitation services or find work in education and psychiatric settings, in aged care, palliative and forensic centres. Join us in this informative webinar and learn how to gain the skills to create a fulfilling career in Art Therapy. Ask questions and hear questions from others who are also tuning in.
- Tuesday 27 July 2021 06:00 pm until Tuesday 27 July 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Theresa Van Lith
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe’s Master of Art Therapy provides you with training in the practice of art therapy, which combines art and counselling within a clinical, therapeutic or community context. Art therapy is used for the treatment and healing of developmental, emotional and psychological problems or disorders. It is also used as a well-being intervention for groups and communities experiencing distress.
Associate Professor Theresa Van Lith will help you understand course content, flexible study structure and what career opportunities are awaiting you. Learn more about the application process and have all your questions answered in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Pakistan - Peshawar - 18 October 2021
18th Oct 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Kaaiser Australia - India - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 5:30pm
- Master of Disability Practice webinar
19th Oct 2021 6:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - Edwise - India - 19 October 2021
19th Oct 2021 3:30pm