Master of Art Therapy webinar
Graduate to practise as an art therapist in clinical settings including hospitals, community health programs and rehabilitation services or find work in education and psychiatric settings, in aged care, palliative and forensic centres. Join us in this informative webinar and learn how to gain the skills to create a fulfilling career in Art Therapy. Ask questions and hear questions from others who are also tuning in.
- Thursday 24 June 2021 06:00 pm until Thursday 24 June 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Theresa Van Lith
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe’s Master of Art Therapy provides you with training in the practice of art therapy, which combines art and counselling within a clinical, therapeutic or community context. Art therapy is used for the treatment and healing of developmental, emotional and psychological problems or disorders. It is also used as a well-being intervention for groups and communities experiencing distress.
Associate Professor Theresa Van Lith will help you understand course content, flexible study structure and what career opportunities are awaiting you. Learn more about the application process and have all your questions answered in a live Q&A.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 23 April 2021
23rd Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 24 April 2021
24th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 26 April 2021
26th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 April 2021
27th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- AMET SIRA - Study in Regional Australia Webinar
27th Apr 2021 6:50pm