Online event: Master of Art Therapy Information Session
Register to attend this information session to learn more about the Master of Art Therapy and have your questions answered.
- Thursday 20 August 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 20 August 2020 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Patricia Fenner
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our specialised Master of Art Therapy provides you with training in the practice of art therapy, combining art and counselling within a clinical, therapeutic or community context.
Art therapy is used to treat and heal people with developmental, emotional and psychological problems or disorders. It’s also used as a wellbeing intervention for groups and communities experiencing distress.
Course coordinator Dr Patricia Fenner will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. You’ll also meet current and past students who’ll speak about their experiences of the Master of Art Therapy and how their careers look now.
This course is available at our Melbourne Campus.
The event is available via Zoom. The weblink will be provided upon registration.
Other events by type
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am