Online event: Master of Exercise Physiology webinar
Improve the life of people in the community by studying a Master of Exercise Physiology. Join this webinar to learn more about the program and the exciting career opportunities.
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Brett Gordon
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Hear all about how the Master of Exercise Physiology at La Trobe will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to thrive in this field.
Course Coordinator Dr Brett Gordon will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm
- TC Global Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 6:30pm
- Geebee Education Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 8:30pm
- Duc Anh A&T: Online Global Education Fair
26th Sep 2020 12:00pm