Online event: Master of Exercise Physiology webinar
Improve the life of people in the community by studying a Master of Exercise Physiology. Join this webinar to learn more about the program and the exciting career opportunities.
- Wednesday 23 September 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 23 September 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Brett Gordon
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Exercise physiologists specialise in designing and delivering exercise, lifestyle and behavioural modification programs for people throughout the community. This course aims to provide the skills and knowledge to design and implement exercise programs for people with known disease. Hear all about how the Master of Exercise Physiology at La Trobe will equip you with the theoretical and practical knowledge to thrive in this field.
Course Coordinator Dr Brett Gordon will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
La Trobe University, Bendigo Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Returning to study
17th Dec 2020 5:30pm