Master of Marketing and Master of Digital Marketing Communications Webinar
Future proof your career in marketing with a Master of Marketing or Master of Digital Marketing Communications.
- Monday 23 September 2019 06:00 pm until Monday 23 September 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Malliga Marimuthu
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The Master of Digital Marketing Communications will equip graduates with interdisciplinary skills needed to perform as leaders in a diverse range of digital business environments. The combination of digital marketing and communications will develop advanced knowledge on how to reach customers online, leverage digital channels, design new products given customer experience, visualise data, manage crisis, and communicate in a corporate environment.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our City Campus at 360 Collins Street Melbourne and can also be studied at our Bundoora Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe City Campus
Other events by type
- Turn your trade into a teaching career – Information webinar
18th Nov 2019 2:00pm
- Returning to Study
19th Nov 2019 4:00pm
- Joint Species Distribution Model with Imperfect Detection
21st Nov 2019 12:00pm
- Master of Business Administration Webinar
25th Nov 2019 6:00pm
- Master of Marketing and Master of Digital Marketing Communications Webinar
26th Nov 2019 6:00pm