Master of Marketing and Master of Digital Marketing Communications Webinar
The Master of Digital Marketing Communications will equip graduates with interdisciplinary skills needed to perform as leaders in a diverse range of digital business environments. The combination of digital marketing and communications will develop advanced knowledge on how to reach customers online, leverage digital channels, design new products given customer experience, visualise data, manage crisis, and communicate in a corporate environment.
- Tuesday 30 April 2019 06:00 pm until Tuesday 30 April 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Malliga Marimuthu
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Our webinars are designed to guide you through your course of interest. Tune in online to hear information from Academics and Course Coordinators, whilst also having the opportunity to ask questions about course content and the application process.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our city campus at 360 Collins Street Melbourne.The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Master of Health Information Management Webinar
29th Apr 2019 6:00pm
- Master of Marketing and Master of Digital Marketing Communications Webinar
30th Apr 2019 6:00pm
- Post-truth politics: make your vote count
2nd May 2019 6:30pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre May 2019 Seminar
8th May 2019 3:00pm
- Twilight Tour of La Trobe Wildlife Sanctuary
14th May 2019 6:00pm