Making Readings Social
Do you struggle to engage students with readings and lecture notes? Learn how to make your Readings social!
- Tuesday 28 September 2021 01:00 pm until Tuesday 28 September 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence & Clare O’Hanlon
- Type of Event:
Do you struggle to engage students with readings and lecture notes?
Would you like to transform your readings and educational resources into an engaging social learning space where students are motivated to interact, ask and answer questions, make group notes and discuss complex concepts?
This webinar will explore emerging social reading tools and what they make possible including:
- Collectively annotate texts, video and images
- Clarify confusing aspects of texts
- Engaging with peers and ideas
Join this webinar to explore new tools that enable you to build a safe space for students to connect with their readings and each other.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Implementing culturally safe midwifery care for First Nations women
6th Jul 2022 12:30pm
- Introduction to Family Therapy
14th Jul 2022 9:30am
- Building Team Resilience
15th Aug 2022 9:30am
- Shame, Trauma and Family Relationships
18th Aug 2022 9:30am
- Families and Trauma Work: Integrating Key Ideas from Individual & Systemic Practice
30th Aug 2022 9:30am