Making Readings Social
Do you struggle to engage students with readings and lecture notes? Learn how to make your Readings social!
- Tuesday 28 September 2021 01:00 pm until Tuesday 28 September 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence & Clare O’Hanlon
- Type of Event:
Do you struggle to engage students with readings and lecture notes?
Would you like to transform your readings and educational resources into an engaging social learning space where students are motivated to interact, ask and answer questions, make group notes and discuss complex concepts?
This webinar will explore emerging social reading tools and what they make possible including:
- Collectively annotate texts, video and images
- Clarify confusing aspects of texts
- Engaging with peers and ideas
Join this webinar to explore new tools that enable you to build a safe space for students to connect with their readings and each other.
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- LMS Gradebook Setup
23rd Sep 2021 1:00pm
- 'India in Focus' - Sport for Development: Opportunities and Challenges
23rd Sep 2021 2:00pm
- Making Readings Social
28th Sep 2021 1:00pm
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- TramLAB: Improving the safety of women and girls on public transport in Melbourne
6th Oct 2021 12:30pm